ESC VŠB-TUO (a member of ESN) offers an Erasmus+ traineeship position for a university student to work in the field of administration and communication management. Our section is located in Ostrava, north-east part of the Czech Republic, within few hours by train from Prague, Krakow or Vienna.
The internship would start in mid or the end of August and should last at least till mid December.
- Good command of written and spoken English (preferably B2 level or above)
- Communication and team-working skills
- Reliability, accuracy & creativity
- Advanced social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, G+ etc.)
- Graphic designs skills or photo/video editing knowledge is a big advantage
- All applicants should be eligible an Erasmus+ traineeship grant (ask the International Office of your university for further information)
- Daily run of the ESC office
- Help with events
- Communication with international students
- Other minor tasks
- Interdisciplinary, intercultural learning
- Good and international working atmosphere
- Free course of Czech language
- Help with accommodation
Our section is hosting one of the most important ESN events - the Central European Platform so we hope you can become an important member of our team and do big things with us.
Please, send a short motivational letter and a CV to email@example.com.
Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the previous email address.