The AquaBioTech Group actively encourages students and post-graduates to undertake training sessions at our company so as to gain valuable practical, applied and hands-on experience. The internships we offer will be of a minimum four month period.
The primary task requires a person who is highly motivated and prepared to work 42.5 hours per week at the group’s Business Development Department with a team of international staff that are based in Malta. The person will be involved in all aspects of the marketing, business development activities as well as he will be asked to undertake IT tasks.
More specifically during his internship the student will be requested to undertake tasks related to:
- Supporting the Business Development Team in all areas of the department
- Assisting on various projects in marketing and data research
- Being able to multi-task, prioritize, and follow tight deadlines
- Prepare a budget.
- Create support materials, such as charts, graphs, or other visuals.
- Plan and coordinate an event or meeting.
- Generate a marketing plan, financial forecast, or other report.
- Produce a video or slide presentation.
- Perform a study or survey; analyze and present results.
- Write internal communications.
- Help screen and train replacement interns prior to departure.
- Accompany employees to client, sales, or other outside meetings; have them take an observer role
- Create a proposal on a potential social media strategy, evaluate various social media platforms.
- Updates on website through CMS.
- Graphic design using Adobe software (such as posters, brochures and adverts).
The student will report directly to the Business Development Manager. The position is demanding requiring a person who is highly motivated, methodical and organised.
If you would like to apply for this placement, please download the AquaBioTech Group EUROPASS CV template and submit your curriculum vitae ONLY in this format.
Download the template: http://www.aquabt.com/training-placement