WHERE? Barcelona, Spain
DURATION: 6 months +
HOW MANY HOURS? full time, 40h/week
If you are interested in the business world and like to work in various languages with international clients, we offer you an attractive internship in our young and international company. IES Consulting is a Human Resources Consultancy specialized in internship positions abroad. Currently we are looking for a student to join our HR Selection and Commercial team who will help us to manage the European Projects that we are participating. You will get insight in human resources processes and you will have the possibility to work independently and creatively.
The tasks are varied:
- European projects Management
- Communication and Marketing tools Development (website ,mailings etc)
- Business Prospecting in France to attract new customers, B2B, conducting interim budgets, partnership contracts, launch of projects in collaboration with companies and trading with Spanish partners.
- Key account management and business development
- Direct work with the selection department to assist and formalize of the projects on a different markets like German, Italian, Poland ...
- Selection Process: Telephone interviews, coaching and monitoring of the candidates.
- Administrative tasks
Let me know if you feel that this requirements describe you:
Studies: HR, European Studies, Business, Comercial or similar
Languages: Native French + High English or/and Spanish high
Experience: Highly valued with European Projects
Individual work with lot of independency
We offer you the chance to start a professional internship with a high responsibility. You will work in our brand new office in the heart of Barcelona, one of the most exciting cities in Europe. Join our dynamic team of young professionals from all over the world! We will pay a monthly remuneration which depends on your profile and experience well as monthly bonus.
Join our international team today! Send me your CV and cover letter with a brief explication why would you like to join us (remember about comercial attitude) on email@example.com.
We are looking forward to see you in Barcelona!