Who is this for?
Individuals who want to become an Office Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or just to develop your office management skills
What will you gain after 5 months?
- Customer service and office administration knowledge & expertise
- Valuable experience of working with customers and market research experience
- Property Management & Lettings experience
- Play a key role in all stages of customer market research and implementation of feedback received
- General office management skills
- The necessary training, efficient appraisal system and non-stop mentoring under the guidance of Senior staff;
- Professional Confidence/ Positive Self Image – believing in oneself under confidence and training of the mentor;
- Improvement of Your Planning, organizing & prioritizing skills;
- Adaptability, maintaining effectiveness in different situations, environments and cultures;
- Potential job opportunities for exceptional performers for a full time position
Raan Investments Ltd trading as Luxome is a rapidly expanding company specialising in the acquisition & refurbishment of property for affluent students and young professional’s. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to work directly with the senior management and directors. The individual will have a chance to learn and grow in a dynamic fast moving environment where they will have a chance to work on real live projects and influence the decisions made at both a strategic and practical level.
The company will offer a full training & Internship programme to an enthusiastic and self motivated person with good organisational and customer service skills.
Managing Director, Marketing Director, Sales Director, Financial Director & Operational team
Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm, 3/4 hour for lunch. We do insist on taking regular break to get some fresh air and to keep you focused.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Market Research to analyse the needs to the target market, to develop the product offering accordingly
- To conduct market evaluations to ID new market opportunities.
- Customer relations & support
- Customer feedback questionnaires analysis
- Market research & compiling questionnaires
- Customer courtesy calls
- Customer inductions
- Secretarial duties and tasks.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management
- General administrative duties to ensure the day to day business runs effectively
- Additional projects agreed to meet your personal internship & development goals
- A self motivated hand on proactive approach when dealing with clients and suppliers;
- Ability to prioritize your workload and following the company culture of going beyond what’s expected;
- Capability of working individually and as part of a team;
- Highly presentable and personable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- This is an unpaid position
Who will be responsible for my mentoring & training program?
This mentoring & training will be by the Operations & Customer Service Manager – Jigar Salva. Jigar is a manager, trainer, & practioner, who has over 20 years experience in the customer service, marketing and operations arena.