ESN Almería offers an Erasmus+ traineeship position for a university student to work in the field of communication management. The traineeship will start in September 2014 and last for 3 months.
- Communication and team-working skills
- Second foreign language (besides English)
- Tourism and Event Management background
- Human Resources coordination and organisation skills.
- Reception of incoming exchange students and organisation of integration activities (integration weekend, welcome week, etc).
- Community & social networks management
- Promotion of events
- Help exchange students in finding accommodation
- Introductory guided tour through the university campus
- Introductory guided tour through the city of Almería
- Theoretical-practical course of international volunteer. Duration: 30 hours. 1 ECTS.
- Learning and improving Spanish language skills
- Project Management skills for ESN Projects (National Events, SocialErasmus, etc.)
- Interdisciplinary and intercultural learning
- An office inside the University, fully IT-equipped (advisable to bring your own laptop as well)
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the same address.