ESN Valencia UPV offers an Erasmus Placement position for a university student to work in the field of Public Relations. The internship would start as soon as possible and should last for 3-6 months.
Required skills are mainly the following:
- Student of business, marketing or public relations
- Good knowledge of internet and social networks
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Spanish (B1-B2)
- All applicants should be eligible for an Erasmus+ traineeship grant. Ask your International Office at your university for further information
- Previous involvement in Erasmus activities
- Erasmus spirit
- Good level of English (+B2)
- Achieving new partners and sponsors
- Helping at ESN office weekly
- Supporting to our community manager on FB, website...
- Supporting to committees of Partnership and Events
- Erasmus activities support
- Learning and improving Spanish speaking skills
- Project Management skills for ESN Projects (Social Erasmus, Erasmus in Schools, etc...)
- Interdisciplinary & intercultural learning
- An office inside the University, fully IT-equipped (advisable to also bring your own laptop)
- Great experience in Valencia
Please send a short motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any additional question, do not hesitate to contact the previous mail address.