This project is funded under the Lifelong Learning Program to address the following EU policy priorities and objectives:
- To increase number of students experiencing a training period abroad.
- To raise awareness among the relevant target groups and the general public on the importance of the European cooperation in the field of higher.
- To improve and make training mobility opportunities more accessible.
- To reach a substantial part of the students coping with problems like recognition of training mobility by investigating the perspectives, perceptions and expectations of the four main actors.
- To foster the relation between the different actors of training mobility by providing them an online communication and networking tool.