STORY means Strengthening the Training Opportunities for International Youth and aims to improve the accessibility and quality of international placements and to increase the awareness regarding the existence of such opportunities for young graduates.
Therefore, STORY main goals/objectives are related to
- quality of learning mobility with focus on ERASMUS study mobility
- quality of placements and internships including ERASMUS placements and Leonardo Da Vinci.
In order to achieve these goals the STORY project:
- Will analyse the impact and quality of training mobility programmes and survey obstacles and expectations observed by the main actors involved in training mobility (Students, HEIs, NAs and Hosting Companies/Organisations) .
- Will disseminate different supporting information, create awareness and provide guidance and information via the project website.
- Will contribute with an online platform that will provide an integrated market place that allows bringing together training providers and individuals seeking a training opportunity abroad.
As a final point, the main project's outputs will be:
- a Research report (resulting from the analysis of the surveys);
- A Student guidebook (containing best practices regarding training mobility);
- A website (for project dissemination);
- A booklet with Recommendations to stakeholders;
- and a web platform to provide traineeship opportunities.
We are proud to announce that an experienced team of Advisors has been chosen to ensure the quality assurance of the project. The Advisory Board consistd of five main actors; CHE-Consult,StudyPortals, EAEC, UNICA and Campus Europae. To know more about them, check partners page (link to partners page).